Thursday, June 3, 2010

AT&T Tries to Sell Tiered Pricing But Nobody Buys It

I don't really know a lot about the web-news site Business Insider, but I'm pretty sure it's just a corporate love doll. I could be wrong but I think it's just something corporations jump on and fill with their… well, you get the idea. Here's their recent post about AT&T's new tiered pricing strategy. No surprise, but the plastic human likes it.


AT&T flacks are working overtime to sell their bosses incredibly bad move to the public, but it ain't working, love dolls aside. Here's a better take with some actual reporting:


My favorite quote is:

"AT&T makes billions of dollars and instead of bettering their network so it can keep up with demand they'd rather screw the consumer."

Yep.

PS: Note to AT&T execs. Love dolls aside, guys, this ain't going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment